NANOGREAT NoI, more than connecting a scientific and technical community on the topic of Graphene Related Materials (GRMs) for several fields of application, constitute a network of expertise.
All the different expertise may be collected in the following areas of activity:
- Simulation and modelling of mechanical behavior
- Materials Characterization (graphene on semiconductors, morphology, surface potential and ressitivity, optical, structural, electrical)
- Materials Engineering (materials, electronics, sensors, actuators, software and embedded systems, components & subsystems)
- Materials Manufacturing and Processes (Nanocopper, silver nanowires, graphene, printing, high throughput, nanomaterial synthesis)
- Production (capacity for prototype and small series manufacturing)
- Nanosafety (toxicology, ecotoxicology, exposure assessment, mechanisms of interaction, risk assessment)
- Certification and testing
- Technology Transfer
For more info please visit each partners description!